Monday, March 17, 2008

Brushes With Fame....

So, I noticed that some people are starting to read my blog and I hope that continues to grow. In an effort to increase comments and my reader base, I will list some people that I have met that are famous. If you are famous and reading this, please comment and then I will add you...

Some of these famous people are very famous and some are locally famous. Let me know if you want additional information on the chance encounter.

(I don't count rock stars like Madonna at her concert or Bill Clinton and Hillary when I was at the White House....they were there and I was there but not really as a chance meeting)

Charlie Brown. (the actual guy who the cartoon character was about)
Jeff Siemen --Vikings Linebacker
Billy Graham....twice
Rosie O'Donnell
Sally Struthers
Vicki Lawrence
Michael Damian
Alan Thicke
Ed McMahon
Fred Couples
Shaun Alexander
Catherine Zeta-Jones
Michael Douglas
Anthony Hopkins
Joanna Kerns
Carol Burnett
Oprah's Lawyer
Cindy Crawford
Tony Oliva
Sig Hansen (I think that was the Deadliest Catch captain whose truck I parked)
Mark Harmon
Tim Meadows (made him laugh)
The Village People (said hi to the native american)
Bill Maher (he ignored me when I said hello....he is dumb)
The wife of Kevin Costner in Field of Dreams
Oh....and his kids were in my youth group.
Dallas Raines
Johnny Mountain
Jean Enerson
Andrew Cuomo and his wife.....who is a Kennedy


That's all I can think of for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh...hello? What about Tom Patterson??

Tom Patterson

Sean and Paige Whiting said...

Dude, Dallas Raines and Johnny Mountain - the best weathermen names in the world? You met them? You are the MAN!